How AdSales can lead the digital transformation
- Sales executives are reservoirs of market intelligence.
Are you using this in your AdSales Strategy?
- How is the festive 2019 Adspends unfolding?
Are you ready for the unfolding scenario?
- How are Print Festive 2019 Adspends unfolding?
How did Onam Adspends 2019 fare?
- Festive Adspends are changing rapidly.
Is your AdSales strategy adapting fast ?
- Are you still following the ‘Waterfall’ AdSales Strategy?
Want to know about Agile AdSales strategy?
Festive advertising degrows by 5%
- Festive period from raksha bandhan till Dec is around 40% of
Annual adspends, valued at around Rs 28000 Crores.
- Diwali Ad Volumes saw a 6% decline in TV Ad Volumes and
a whopping 12% on Print. FM ad Volumes too de-grew
by a big 20%.
- Digital was the only silver lining and is estimated to have grown
by a modest 12-15%, as against a forecast of over 25%.
- Assuming same rate yield as last year, and based on the Share
of spends as per Pitch Madison Advertising Report, this
translates into a 5% decline in Festive Advertising.
- So for the first time in history adspends have declined.